Once your taste for four wheel drives start to diminish and you find yourself gaining a sudden attraction to fancy looking motorbikes, then welcome to the territory of speed. You’re probably not going to be thinking about racing cars because most of them are superfluous and although you want a speeder, you do not want to burn a hole in your pocket and spend a fortune on just one ride. So you are considering the fastest motorbike to go for, one that will give you almost the speed of a supercar and remain within the affordable budget and simplicity of a motorbike. Here are a few in the near-rocket speed category:
- Ducati 1098S – This superbike sells hugely in the market for being a product of a very reliable brand and one of the fastest bikes out there, with a maximum speed of 169 miles per hour and a 160HP and 1099 cc engine. It is also popular for its great suspension and light weight which aids its speed.
- BMW K 1200S – With this one, you’re good for a nice tour, this hyper-sports touring bike hails from a renowned which explains its exquisite outlook design. It could go a quick 174 miles perhour and has efficient brakes that halt the motorbike in peak speed. It uses a 1157 cc DOHC, 16 Valve four cylinder engine and boasts a 164HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille – This dauntless machine uses a 998cc V-twin engine which pushes 141.13 HP @ 10000 rpm and can attain 140kmph in just 10 seconds. It looks magnificent on the outside and the seats are of premium quality.
- MV Agusta F4 1000R – This product comes from the renowned Italian Company Agusta, a limited edition in the series of F4 1000 motorcycles. It uses a 1000cc and produces a maximum of 174 HP and reaches up to 184 miles per hour in its top speed.
- Yamaha YZF R1 – This popular Japanese manufactured bike is outstanding in its performance, with a maximum HP of 200 @ 13500 rpm and a top speed of 136 miles per hour. It uses a 998 cc liquid-cooled, 16 valve DOHC in-line-four-cylinder.
- Honda CBR 1100xx Super Blackbird – Honda guilt their fastest sports touring bike in the image of this beast. This speeding machine reaches 190 miles per hour at top speed, with a 152 HP, 1137cc engine
- Suzuki Hayabusa – This one was named after a Japanese Peregrine Falcon “Hayabusa” and rightly so because of its top speed which hits 203 mph and a top speed of 194 miles per hour – this is Suzuki’s fastest superbike ever.